For Steinheil Series:
- Clean your hands and make sure that the device is stable and clean. Clean the phone screen with the microfiber cloth. We do recommend using an alcohol wipe or any LCD cleaners to wipe down the screen before the installation to pick up any dust particles. Most of our screen protectors also come with the dust remover stickers to pick up any excess dust on the screen.
- Adjust the position of the film before the installation on the device. The film is made slightly smaller than the actual screen size for easier application.
- You may choose to take off the "Front" tab first or you may choose to take it off after the installation (Anti-Fingerprint protectors will not have a front tab). But the most important tab is the "Back" or the Adhesive Side Tab. Separate about half of the release film layer and start applying the Steinheil film on to the device.
- Remove the rest of the release film layer as you install. Slightly sweep through the surface of the film with the provided squeegee to avoid air bubbles.
Click here for a demo!
For GLAS Screen Protectors:
- Before beginning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe your screen with the microfiber cloth and the included alcohol swab. Make sure the surface you are using to apply the installation is clean and stable.
- Peel the protective film from the back of the GLAS by using the tab marked "Back".
- Holding the edges of each end, carefully align the GLAS and the cutouts to the screen and gently place the GLAS on the front of your device.
- Press the center of the GLAS (Only a minimum amount of pressure is necessary). The adhesive should smoothly glide across the phone screen and adhere to the device.
- Remove any air bubbles by gently pushing outwards from the center.
- Smaller bubbles should disappear within 1-2 days.
** You do not need to use excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector or it may cause damage to the product.
**When removed for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent. It's generally not recommended to reuse the GLAS once it's been applied.