- UPS Mail Innovations inducts your mail piece into the U.S. Postal Service within 48 hours of processing. The U.S. Postal Service will then deliver the mail piece within 3 to 5 days, on average. (Total shipping period can be about 5-7 business days.)
- First Class Mail: Usually takes 3-8 business days
- Priority Mail: Usually takes 2-3 business days
- Express Mail: Usually delivered by the next day from the day the shipment had been made.
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery®: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days. Delivers on Saturdays at no extra charge.
- FedEx Express Saver®: Delivery is in 3 business days by 4:30 p.m. in PST to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences). Available throughout all states except Alaska and Hawaii. No delivery on Saturday.
- FedEx Standard Overnight ®: When you need it there next business day in the afternoon. Delivery is by 3 p.m. to most areas and by 4:30 p.m. in PST to some rural areas, throughout all 50 states (Hawaii service is outbound only). No delivery on Saturday.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service of the courier.
- There are circumstances that are out of control (natural disasters, holidays, weather, etc) that may cause shipping postponements.
- While most packages will arrive on time, there may be circumstances and delays that our carriers may experience. For this reason, we do not guarantee the exact delivery time; delivery issue is the responsibility of the shipping company, USPS and FedEx®. We agree to the terms and conditions of USPS and FedEX®.