- First Class Mail International: Varies by destination. (Tracking may be unavailable for this method)
- First Class Priority International: Typically 6-10 Business Days (excluding varying Custom hold time- Tracking is provided)
- FedEx International Economy ® : Time-definite delivery typically in 2–5 business days (typically 2 or 3 business days to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico). From the U.S. to more than 215 countries and territories.
- FedEx International Priority ® :Time-definite delivery typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days. From the U.S. to more than 220 countries and territories, and to the U.S. from more than 220 countries and territories.
*FedEx Fees: Your shipment may incur fees in addition to its base rate. See the FedEx Express Terms and Conditions / FedEx Ground Tariff for more information here.
- DHL Express: Time-sensitive delivery typically in 1-3 business days.
*May be subject to a customs duty / taxes. For more information, click here.
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service of the courier.
- There are circumstances that are out of control (natural disasters, holidays, weather, etc) that may cause shipping postponements.
- While most packages will arrive on time, there may be circumstances and delays that our carriers may experience. For this reason, we do not guarantee the exact delivery time; delivery issue is the responsibility of the shipping company, USPS (or the Post Office of the country for international shipments), FedEx®, and DHL. We agree to the terms and conditions of USPS, FedEX, and DHL.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees.